»

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lazy Day..


Today is Sunday and there isn't much to do.

I'm very bored.. so I decided to write a blog, not much going on.. but I am in drivers training now. Everyone I talked to said they hated it, but I haven't had a problem with it........ i love it :]

I know the instructor and we joke around a little, its fun. I don't know many people in the class though. One of my best friends, Bradie, is in it too, so we stick together. Other than that, there are 2 people I know but don't really talk to that much. It's still fun.. I think everything is fun actually........ I don't know why, but I find good in almost anything. Tomorrow, I think, we get our driving schedules and I am looking forward to that!!! Bradie and I are driving partners......... that should be fun :]. I'll have to be serious though......... I can do it!!


Also, yesterday I went and picked out my tux for prom! I really like it; I have a white tux with a silver shiny vest and a blue tie. My date is wearing a royal blue dress with silver beads, it looks nice together. I'm excited!!!...... it will be fun. :]

1 comments:

*Linda said...

Is that what I think it is on Bradie's head?