»

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Obsession.......

So, this year I got all A's on my report card and I got to pick something that I wanted as a reward. :] Since I LOVE cell phones I picked the Blackberry Curve 8310. I've been obsessed with it since I knew I could get something.

Isn't it beautiful? :] I am really excited and I can't get my mind off of it!! It has everything you need/want in a phone. I can even go on myspace, facebook or even this blog from it. It has fast speed too. Every time my mom and I go to the mall I like to stop by the Centennial wireless store and ask about the curve. They always pull it out right away and let me see it. I was able to see the Pearl and Curve side by side and I really like both of them. But, I have looked up many articles, and watched many reviews on both of them. The Curve IS a better phone. So, I will go with the curve. I like it. :]
When I get it, I would like this orange cover too. I love the color orange.
I had a hard time picking between these two phones.. I liked how the Pearl (black one on the right) was smaller and looks kinda cooler. But I like the Curve for its functionality. The curve is a better phone because it has the full qwerty keyboard. The pearl has Suretype, which has two letters per key. I would rather have the full key board though. I have also heard a lot about the pearl, and how much people HATE it. So, that makes me not really want it. I've seen it and it looks okay, but still I will go with the curve. :]
I CANT WAIT. I could talk all day about this phone.

1 comments:

*Linda said...

I am absolutely, unequivocally proud of you! So, since you have some expensive tastes (oh, my).....it might be late July before I am able to get this (since Dad's being a party pooper)!