A little while ago, my family that lives about an hour away came down to swim. We
always have fun when they come down and I love it. Usually my cousin is very busy with basketball, so we don't hang out much, but when we do, it's a blast! They day they came down, my family that lives closer came over too, my grandma also joined us, and we all sat by the pool. My mom likes to take pictures and snapped a few of us. In the one to the left we both smiled, and the one under I decided to make a silly face because I don't really like pictures of me!
To the left is my cousin Brooke giving the 'Thumbs Up' to my mom. haha :] She got quite the sun burn while at the pool!
After a bit of laying out and swimming my cousin Darek had to leave for basketball practice at 6. They asked me if I wanted to come up with them till Thursday and of course I said yes! :] The next morning we woke up and went to visit my Aunt Kim's dad. He lives a little while away, and we were going to spend the day with him. First, we went out to eat and then came back to his house. My cousin Brooke had fishing in mind, and I thought that sounded fun. We ended up fishing and I'm sure glad we did! My cousins Darek and Brooke and I fished and my Aunt Kimmy put the bait on and took off the fish for us. I dont really like doing that stuff, it doesn't seem fun, but she didn't mind it. :]
This is my Aunt Kimmy with a fish!
After we all got our bait and casted right away, we all caught our first fish of the day! It was fun.
This is Brooke with one of the fish. ha ha. She wasn't afraid to touch them! We ended up bringing them home and my Aunt and Uncle got the meat off of them and my Aunt cooked them!
This is Darek with a fish. He caught the biggest fish of all of us. All we caught were blue gills.
One of the days, we went to the mall and my aunt bought me 2 shirts from Hollister (my favorite store I would have to say). I like both of them and Ive already worn one and spilled pop on it already! :P ah. My cousin and I found these hats while my cousin Brooke and Aunt Kimmy were at the check out getting white flip-flops to match an outfit for Brooke.
I had a bunch of fun while I was with them :]
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment