»

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Very thankful.......





I am so happy that I finally got the Blackberry Curve. Even after all the research I did (kinda like my mom that way!) I was still undecided between the Pearl and the Curve. My friend Allie just got the Pearl a week ago and I changed my mind to get the Pearl. Then when my parents surprised me on my birthday and took me to Centennial, I had a hard time deciding. We had to leave and go out to lunch cause I was taking up too much time. I picked the Curve and I am happy I did now. I just felt bad because my mom had just signed a new contract before Christmas (to get me the Rokr), and they had to pay full price, plus a charge every month for me to have Internet too! It was for my grades and birthday, so I think that's not too bad. But, I know I am lucky!


The last picture is one my mom took at 12:30 am after my friends left. I couldn't stop finding all the cool stuff. I can go on aim, myspace, facebook and it has navigation plus stereo speakers and lots of other really cool stuff!

0 comments: