Our cats are the best cats. I am always taking pictures of them. I took these with my Dad's camera tonight while I waited for my new camera's battery to charge. It wasn't charged until after dark, so I will try to take some pictures with that tomorrow during the daylight. It's really cool with 10.1 mega pixel and 5x zoom. There are alot of functions that I need to read up on how to use. It is a Sony Cybershot like my Dad's but his is only 8.2 mega pixels. I think I got a cooler camera :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Coolest Cats Around......
Posted by Colton at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Wow! Thanks for adding me to your blog! :) Can't wait to see some photos with the new camera!
Great pictures of Mason and Jade! Now hurry up and get some on here that you took with your new camera....I can't wait to see what they turn out like! Hurry up...Hurry up....Hurry up!
Post a Comment