I just got back from spending 3 days with my cousin Darek in Kalamazoo. I had a blast. My Aunt Kim took us to the movies and we saw Hell Boy II and to the beach in South Haven two days. My camera broke and I was bummed because we had so much fun at the beach and I couldn't take any pictures. I found this picture my mom took of us with underwear on our heads about 8 years ago. I can't remember why we did that, but we had fun and always do when we spend time together.
With my birthday money I am going to buy a small camera to take with me when I am out with friends. I will put pictures with my new camera up when I get it. My mom is looking on some report site for the best one for the price. I can't wait to spend my money.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Cousins are great
Posted by Colton at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment