Today I went to the zoo with my friend Amanda. We had a lot of fun. She loves going to the zoo, she and I were the only two that went. Everyone else was like "the zoo???".
This monkey was our favorite, it was so tiny and cute.
I really like this picture of us.
Yesterday night we were on the way to Relay for Life. It has nothing to do with the zoo but I like the picture. :]
This was Goaty and I. He was my favorite.
This was Amanda and her goat. They were VERY friendly.
We stopped by the gift shop and took a few pictures for fun.
The lions were really cool, the camera kept focusing on the bars though. :[
This is Amanda and I with a fake turtle. It was cool.
This picture of the spider reminded me of my Uncle Chuck. He HATES spiders.
I had fun today. The zoo definitely isn't just for little kids. :]
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Zoo with Amanda! :]
Posted by Colton at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I love all your photos EXCEPT that NASTY snake......UGH!!! I'd of been freaking out if I was with you!!!
Post a Comment