Usually, I spend most of my time on myspace when I'm on the computer and I like to make my own layouts, so they are exactly how I want them. I make everything from scratch, it can be a bit time consuming but I like to do it.
This one is the layout I have right now. It took me a long time, but I really like it!
This is the layout I had before I changed it. Orange is my favorite color so I made it mostly orange!
In this one I took the blue from my tie and made it the color for the layout. I thought it looked nice.
This one is kind of plain, just made it really quick but it was fine for me.
I had a layout site that I use to get on a lot last summer, and last summer is probably the last time I got on it! Yesterday someone asked me where I got my layout and I told them that I made it. She wanted one like it so I ended up custom making one for her. She loves it, so that's good.
This is the layout I made her. :p She wanted something girly, so I used the colors of the contact buttons at the top. I then added 4 pictures of her and friends that she wanted, and she wrote about herself.
I was going to post some pictures, but it's a bit late and I have to get up early for tennis, so goodnight! :]
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Custom Layouts.....
Posted by Colton at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
You are so very creative! You do well with technological things, especially on computer designs!
Mom loves ya!
Post a Comment